Can someone help me with my research paper?


We can help you search for materials (ex. books, articles, videos, etc.) and evaluate the materials you find. You can call, come in, or send an email to request assistance. The library reference number is 219-989-2676 and email is

Any formatting or grammatical questions should be answered by the staff at the Writing Center. You can reach the Westville writing center by visiting LSF 211 or calling 219-785-5202. You can reach the Hammond writing center by visiting CLO 263 - 265 or calling 219-989-2200.


  • Last Updated Feb 20, 2017
  • Views 115
  • Answered By Sammy Chapman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0